We could not have asked for a better first day of 5th grade! Everything went smoothly from learning our class rules to introducing policies and procedures to our very first game of SPARKLE!! We are ending our day with a little study hall time, but since everyone completed their work today we are having fun. A couple are playing Candy Land and others are playing chess.
I truly am excited about this year and all that it holds for us! Especially the cooler temperatures...recess was a scorcher! :)
Mrs. Bates
"This was a good day." Cameron Bates
"Today went kind of fast and I liked it!" Matthew Vetter
"Today was an awesome day!" K D Myles
Today was the most awesome day of 5th grade! I am excited to get to know my new teacher!" Riley Park
Today was fun and Mrs. Bates is the best teacher ever! She looks younger than 25!" Jenny Whitfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment