Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OOPS!

Yesterday was my turn to blog.  Oops!  I let the day get away from me without completing my responsibilities!  My excuse, if I'm allowed one, is that I was so excited to get home and all setup to watch the Kansas Jayhawks play the Texas Longhorns. 

You see, I am a HUGE!!! Jayhawks fan and this was a big game.  One I had wanted to attend and definitely planned to watch.

So, please accept my apologies for being late.  I will take my 5 point deduction and let you know that yesterday was a good day in the fifth grade.  My favorite part was hearing everyone read their humorous paragraphs about athletic animals.  We had a Ballerina Bunny who cracked the floor everytime she lept through the air and an ostrich who won the one legged race.

Laughter truly is the best medicine!
     Mrs. Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment