Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All in a Day's Work

Today we went to chapel and Pastor Jeremy talked about how when we obey, we receive God's blessing.  We played track and the fifth grade beat the fourth grade!  We came back and worked on Math.  Everyone likes math.  In Language, we learned about underlining names of books, ships and other things.

During Reading, we read about the CROWN acrostic for how to research and write a paper.  CROWN stands for choose a topic, research, organize an outline, write a rough draft and nail down the final presentation. 

In Science we reviewed chapter 5 for our six weeks test.  In History we recited the Rights of Americans.

That was the Tuesday of January 12th.

Nick

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Nick,
    I like the "CROWN" for how to research and write a paper! I will use it on the next paper my seventh, eighth, or ninth graders have to write! Thank you for sharing this acrostic! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Coach P. Love reading your blog posts! Such a neat idea! I can't wait to hear what you guys do in class. I also can't wait to see you guys on April 23rd for the Spring Relays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked math because we did not have to do it!

    victoria

    ReplyDelete