Today during Bible we learned about King Asa and his battle with the Ethiopians. He prayed and even though he was outnumbered, he was victorious because God was with him. In Math, we worked with improper fractions, not learn about, work with. We've learned about them in the past. We turned improper fractions into mixed numbers or decimals. In Language, we learned about quotation marks. They are used when you repeat someone's direct sentence.
For Reading we finished a superior story about a missionary in the Pacific Ocean and a man named Cato whose Christian wife died. He was so sad about it and never confronted any of his friends about it until he followed his wife's dog into the mission house. After that he asked the preacher questions concerning his wife and how to become a Christian. When he left that house, he was a new creature in Christ.
In Science we talked about stars and constellations, and in History we talked about the Greeks and Alexander the Great. During P.E. we played dodgeball with the fourth graders. After PE we had a long study hall time. The pictures are from study hall. Some of us work and some get to play. Jackson



Today was a day of learning.It was kind of an easy day to me.I love Dodgeball, but when you get hit it's not so great.Anyways I've have to go.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
Mr. Jackson,
ReplyDeleteI have been anticipating your blog post! I was excited to see that you have already learned improper fractions and that you are now working with them. It is important to apply what you have learned in the past. I hope you are having a terrific year. I know your fifth grade teacher is the best, I hope I rank in the top 5 of your favorite teachers! I wish I was enjoying the nice Texas weather with you!
Jackson, it sounded like you had quite a productive day! I love following you guys on this blog! It's like i never left! I hope you guys enjoy your spring and i'll see you guys April 23rd for the Spring Relays!
ReplyDelete