Monday marked the first day of Homecoming Week and we had a room full of geeks! So many students participated in the first dress up day and I know this will be a trend for the week. Yesterday was also our school Speech Meet which provided for interesting speeches with all the taped up eyeglasses! What a sight!
My little one was home sick, so I left early to take care of her which explains the missing blog post from a student yesterday. To our faithful followers...my apologies! I am at home again today, but left instructions for the substitute. We shall see.
I will return to the classroom tomorrow with camera in hand so you can experience the joy of dress up days during Homecoming Week! Today is favorite color day and the door decorating contest! So much fun!
I just love fifth grade!! and my fifth graders!!
Mrs. Bates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Mrs. Bates,
ReplyDeleteI am sure your students miss you when you are gone. I would have loved to see the "geeks"! Have a good Homecoming Week!