Monday, January 11, 2010

A Fun Day at School

  Today was a fun day. First was Bible, we  learned that God loved us and that He sent His Son named Jesus to take our punishment. Then in math we learned about adding and subtracting decimal numbers .   In Language we learned about semicolons and hyphens . That was fun !!!  In Reading we read about man's next best friend which is an otter. They are so cute and lovableThen we did a web outline about otters . Then we played a game for reviewing in science.  In History we read about the  climate and temperatureAll of  the  subjects were fun and awesome and last but not least it was P.E. We played Dodgeball .   What a fun day !!!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Your class of 11 looks like fun. I am Diana Warnock's sister in law and I teach first grade in Nashville, TN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lauren,
    The story about man's next best friend sounds fun. I don't have any otter friends, maybe I need to look in to it! Have a good week at school.

    ReplyDelete