Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wonderful Half Days

Today was another half, yay!! My devotion today was Proverbs 11:17. This verse says that if you are merciful and kind to other people then you will be happy inside.  In Bible only Kayten was able to recite her memory verse, 1 John 4:10-11. Madeline tried and was so close! Good thing we have one more day to learn it. We did not do math today, or reading. Langauge we did do though. We did two pages in our books and that was it. It was just a review over what we have been doing; we got to do a fun little review game too. We have a semester exam tomorrow so that means to all of the students in our fifth grade class... STUDY!!!! 

In spelling we did a practice test. I hope everyone did well! Science: in science today we took a test over chapters 4,5, and 6. It did not seem hard to me, I hope I got a good grade as well as everyone else! We did a skill sheet in history where we had to find the states and where the capitols went.
      
Just a heads up that our wonderful friend Zayne will be visting us tomorrow. Since he is, we will eat nachos while we visit with him. We all are happy that we get to see him tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is another half day. I hope everyone has a great day! :)

       Victoria

3 comments:

  1. Miss Victoria,
    It sounds like you did a lot even though it was only a half day! I hope you did well on your Science test! Enjoy your long weekend coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a great day.I'm writing this late and I apoligize.I wish we could've had Music, but we didn't.
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture! Especially that handsome boy in the front. :) What a beautiful class. And the two missing are also beautiful! I love all of you guys. Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete