Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF



   Today was my day to give devotion before we began class.  I chose Psalm 117:1-2. These verses tell us to praise God forever because that is how His love endures.

We had a test in math with only 25 problems instead of 35 like usually have when we do a regular lesson. In Reading, Mrs. Bates taught how to paraphrase a sentence. Lauren called out our spelling words today while everyone took the test.  In Science we read about rockets and the different engines they use, and in History we began a new unit.  We will begin learning about Europe.

Friday is our day to go to the library.  We get to check out books and work puzzles.  Mrs. Brown was being funny by making jokes.

I'm glad its Friday because tomorrow will be our first basketball game!  Have a great weekend!

Jannah

3 comments:

  1. Miss Jannah,
    It sounds like you had a good Friday! I will pray that you are safe and play well in your basketball game tomorrow. You have a good weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was a great Friday.YIPEE!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete