Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Career Day

Today was Career Day and our class had 100% participation. There were two people dressed as doctors and someone dressed as a college student. A few students wanted to be soccer and football players.

In math we had to do practice problems and the prblem set about equivalent fractions. Victoria is going to the Math Olympics, so Lauren can go to the Speech Meet. The Math Olympics and Speech Meet are scheduled for the same day so even though Victoria qualified to compete in both, she could only go to one.

Mrs. Bates told us that next Wednesday each one of us have to give a oral report in science.

Jannah


PS - I'm including a picture of our door which is decorated for Homecoming Week.  The students did the work all by themselves since I was home with Chloe.  Didn't they do a FABULOUS job?  I'm so proud of them!  Mrs. Bates

1 comment:

  1. I loved Career Day! It was wonderful. I'm glad that Victoria got in Math Olympics and Speech Meet.
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete