Homecoming Day at last! What a fun week this has been...crazy, but fun! Today was maroon mania day and we had some dressed up classmates! Several of our students won prizes for best dressed...for Favorite Color Day Jannah won, for Superhero Day Melayna won as Bible Girl and for Maroon Mania Day Victoria and Kayten both won. Our class also won the door decorating contest and we were Ms. Diana's choice for class cheer. I tried to upload the video, but am having trouble. I promise to keep working on it.
Monday is the 100th day of school! Be watching for pics of all our fun activities to celebrate this milestone in the school year!
btw, today was Zayne's day to post but we were running behind schedule because of the pep rally. Be watching for his take on today when we return to school on Monday! Bye!
Mrs. Bates



upload the video to youtube and then imbed it in your post. I've done it before, it's pretty easy!
ReplyDelete