Today the class had a wonderful halfday. We get a half day because of the high school semester exams. I am excited to go home early and eat lunch with my mom.
The devotional was Titus 3:5; talking about how good works do not get you into heaven. Later on we had language, and we talked about what we had learned throughout last semester. We played sparkle for a while, but then stopped. Sparkle is a spelling game which helps us remember the words. Victoria and I each won a round! Then we reviewed for our science test. To end the day we read history and did the comp check together.
Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you got a half day today?!?! lucky!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed our lunch at Moe's! I think this blog is an awesome idea and I'm really impressed with Ryan's first entry. What an awesome 5th grade class!
ReplyDeleteI love half days.I also love SPARKLE!!!To me it's the most fun game on earth.I'm very glad it was a half day.Anyway I've gotta go.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
Mr. Ryan,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you enjoyed your half day! Congratulations on winning a round of Sparkle. Do well on your science test.